Escape at Hilton Orlando
An Interactive, Overnight Escape Room Experience
Escape the ordinary, as Hilton Orlando invites you to experience the world’s Largest (and Tallest) Escape Room Experience. The entire resort will be transformed into an escape room of complex clues, challenges, and augmented reality to unveil a climactic moment of triumph. This won’t be your traditional escape room. Instead of trying to break out of something, you are trying to unlock a huge secret within the resort. You may arrive as our guest, but you will leave as part of a furtive society.
The Spy Game
Through December 31, 2023
Attention agents! This just in. We have an opportunity to bust one of the largest spy operations in the world. We’ve been tracking the head spy for a while now, and we’re happy to report that she has been located and captured! However, she is not talking. We’ve managed to access the channel she’s using to communicate to her spy allies. According to what we’ve heard, we now have reason to believe that the leader of the spy operation has been staying at Hilton Orlando all along, and if we can find her secret base at the resort, we will be able to obtain the code word needed to enter their system and shut this operation down once and for all. It appears that in the event of her own capture, she left a series of complex clues throughout the resort for her allies to solve that will lead them to her secret base. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pose as one of her spy allies, solve these clues, break into the secret base and intercept the communication to collect the code word. Good luck – we’re counting on you
How Escape Works
Your mission begins the moment you check in to Hilton Orlando. Upon arrival, you will be given a case file with a QR code to access The Spy communication with your smart device and embark on the mission from the palm of your hands. Key highlights include:
- Exclusive Case File with instructions & mission assistance notes
- (5) missions that can be completed in any order and on your own time during your stay
- Clues from each completed mission to help unlock the head spy’s secret base
- Indoor-outdoor missions to have you traversing the entire property
- Augmented reality designed to blend in without causing too much attention
- And some surprises along the way …
Escape is NOT intended to be completed all at once. The mission will stay live on your device during your stay. The anticipated time to complete the entire Escape Room experience is 3 to 4 hours of playtime. Your time is not being clocked when you close the app to take a break and swim, dine or go to a theme park!
Hilton team members have no knowledge of the details of the mission. Asking them for help is futile and it could compromise the mission.
What to Pack
As you fill your suitcase for your upcoming mission, here’s our top 5 things to pack!
- Swimsuit – To decompress between missions and enjoy the resort
- Smart Device – To access and play Escape at Hilton Orlando
- Your allies – Work as a team to solve the mission
- Appetite – To enjoy culinary delights at our on-site restaurants
- Best Spy attire – They say dress for success, so let’s see your spy style!
Terms and Conditions